2016 Pro Soccer Combine: Atlanta, Georgia
PSC are proud to announce they will be hosting a professional soccer combine in Atlanta, Georgia from February 6-7-8, 2016 on behalf of the Tulsa Roughnecks. The professional soccer trial/tryout is aimed at players who wish to be selected for:
- Signing, or trialing, with the Tulsa Roughnecks and other American teams in attendance
- PSC Agency Recommendation to clubs from Europe, America and Asia.
- Upcoming PSC Professional Showcase Tours and Residential Program
3895 Ben Hill Road, East Point, GA 30349.
The Park is located in East Point, GA, just outside of I-285, off of Camp Creek Parkway on Ben Hill Road.
The facility is located only 10 minutes away from Atlanta International Airport which has direct flights to destinations throughout North America & Europe.
2015 Combine Success Stories
PSC Soccer Academy are the most successful North American based soccer combine company for placing players in Europe. In 2015 we have already seen over 60 combine players earn contracts and trials with the likes of Orebro SK (Swedish Premier League), Pembroke (Maltese Premier League), Valleta (Maltese Premier League), Cork City (Irish Premier League), Galway FC (Irish Premier League), Kaya FC (Filipino Premier League), Qormi FC (Maltese Premier League), Finn Harps (Ireland’s Division 1) IFK Luleå (Sweden’s Division 1 Norra), Bodens BK (Sweden’s Division 2 Norra), FC Jazz (Finland’s Ykkönen), AC Kajaani (Finland’s Kakkonen), Tulsa Roughnecks (USL Pro), Jacksonville Armada (NASL) and more…
Here is a small sample of our most recent success stories from 2015:
- 2014 World Cup Goalkeeper Sammy N’Djock signs with Minnesota United (NASL) – Press Release
- Jason Sangha signs with Gallivare Malmbergets FF in Sweden (2nd Division) – Press Release
- Oscar Jimenez signs with Tulsa Roughnecks (USL Pro) – Press Release
- Ata Ozbay signs with Finn Harps in Ireland (1st Division) – Press release
- Matt Silva signs with FC Kaya in Philippines (Premier League) – Press Release
- Gus Villalobos signs with FC Qormi in Malta (Premier League) – Press Release
Registration and Cost
PSC’s Pro Soccer Combine costs $300. This price covers entrance to the combine and the opportunity to play in front of the attending coaches. Spots are sold on a first come first served basis, our combines almost always sell out before day one. Players are responsible for their own transport to the combine and accommodation. A discounted hotel package is available and detailed below.
Check in: February 5th
Check out: February 8th
Room: Shared with 2 other combine players
Included: Breakfast, free wifi.
Hotel Address: Hyatt Place, 1899 Sullivan Road, College Park, Georgia, 30337
*Please note: This is a shared hotel room with other combine players. If you wish to have a single room or share with a family member you will need to cover the costs of their stay as well.
*Hotel Package closes January 30th
David Irving, Head Coach, Tulsa Roughnecks: USA, USL Pro
Hall of Famer David Irving has been recruiting from PSC events in Europe and USA for the last 5 years as Head Coach of Wilmington Hammerheads, and more recently Tulsa Roughnecks who play in the USL Pro and were 2012 Championship runners up. Through our events Dave has signed a number of players who have become first team regulars in the 2012 and 2013 season. The Roughnecks roster currently boasts players such as Oscar Jimenez, Ryan Price and Eli Galbraith-Knapp all of whom were signed from PSC’s 2014-15 winter combines.
Tom Taylor, Assistant Head Coach, Tulsa Roughnecks: USA, USL Pro
Tom Taylor comes to the Roughnecks after serving as a player and coach in the United Soccer Leagues since 2007. He has previously worked underneath Coach Irving as an Assistant Coach and player for the Wilmington Hammerheads. His playing career included spells in Europe with Derby County, Walsall FC, Grimsby Town and Viking Stavanger, and in the US with Portland Timbers, Real Maryland Monarchs and Wilmington Hammerheads in the USL PRO.
Mac Orr, Assistant Coach (Tulsa Roughnecks & Oral Roberts University, NCAA Division 1)
In addition to his coaching responsibilities with the Roughnecks, Mac Orr is also going into his 2nd season as an assistant coach for the Oral Roberts University Golden Eagles Men’s soccer program. He handles day-to-day operations within the program such as assisting with training sessions, organizing scouting reports, reviewing film, along with helping with personal player development.
Larry Inlow, Wichita FC: USA, NPSL
FC Wichita was created during the summer of 2013 as a community investment group with the goal of improving local soccer. A passionate fan base with heavy youth participation made the decision to push forward and give Wichita it’s team easy on us. Larry Inlow will be looking for players for the 2016 season after he led Wichita FC to 1st place in the NPSL Midwest Conference in 2015. See their website here
Memphis City FC: USA, NPSL
Memphis City are a brand new NPSL club for the 2016 season and will be looking to use PSC combines to help build their roster ahead of opening day.
For more information, please see their website here
The Georgia Revolution FC: USA, NPSL
The Georgia Revolution FC is a NPSL team that plays in Conyers, Georgia. Since joining the league in 2011 the Revolution have won a Conference Championship and qualified twice for the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup. Under new ownership and a new coaching staff they are seeking additions to their 2016 roster. See their website here http://www.georgiarevolutionfc.com
Since 2002 PSC have forged a respectable reputation in the professional game working with players, coaches and teams from Europe’s top leagues such as the Barclays Premier League through to American leagues such as the MLS, NASL and USL Pro. This long standing reputation for working in the professional game has led to a number of trials and signings of combine participants with clubs around the world who trust the opinions of the PSC Agency staff.
Professional clubs trust our recommendations, and after an event, our Agency Staff will look to recommend any player that has proven they are capable of playing professionally to clubs around the world. The following list is a sample of players who attended a PSC combine or tour and received no interest from attending coaches but trialed or signed with a non-attending club based on PSC’s Agency Staff recommendations. This recommendation can come within days, weeks or months of the original event:
- – Brett Croft (2015 San Diego combine) SIGNED with Swedish 3rd Division side Melleruds IF in 2015
- – Jason Sangha (2015 Ft Lauderdale combine) SIGNED with Swedish 2nd Division Side Gallivare Malmbergets FF in 2015
- – Dominic Adams (2013 Jacksonville Combine) SIGNED with Icelandic Premier League side IBV in 2014
- – Andy Lorei (2013 Malaysia Showcase Tour) SIGNED with Swedish 2nd Division side Bodens BK in 2013
- – Zac Lubin (2013 California Combine) SIGNED with Swedish 1st Division side IFK Lulea in 2014
- – Jonathan Glenn (2013 Jacksonville Combine) SIGNED with Icelandic Premier League side IBV in 2014
- – Alex Horwath (2012 Florida Combine) SIGNED with Swedish Superettan side Ljungskile SK in 2014
PSC Professional Showcase Tours
Players who perform well but are not selected to sign by professional coaches will be invited on a PSC Professional Showcase Tour. On our tours players have the chance to compete, and prove themselves, against professional opposition and earn a contract, or an Agency recommendation. The following players all proved on showcase tours that they were capable of playing with, and against, professional teams and were rewarded subsequently:
- Taylor Morgan – (Showcase Tour) Signed with Ostersund FK (Swedish Superatten)
- Henry Booth – (U23 Showcase Tour) Training stint with Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (England League 1)
- Wilfried Tagbo – (Development Tour) signed with Finn Harps (Ireland Aitricity League Division One)
- Lewis Ellis (Showcase Tour) signed with Bodens BK (Sweden Divison 2)
- Shawn Nicklaw – (Showcase Tour) Signed with HB Koge (Danish Premier League)
- Chuck Chijindu – (Showcase Tour) Signed with Thor Akuyeri (Icelandic Premier League)
- Arron Patrick – (Showcase Tour) Signed with Wilmington Hammerheads (USL Pro)
2013 Showcase Player Arron Patrick discusses how the tour resulted in him signing his first ever professional contract
Players are responsible for their own transport to and from the airport and fields. PSC has partnered with Uber to offer our combine participants the cheapest transportation available. All first time users of the app will receive a free $15 towards their first ride to further reduce costs. uberX is now 30% cheaper than a taxi and will take all of the stress out of traveling during the combine at the lowest possible price. Download the app today and use Promo Code: uberPSCSOCCER to redeem your free $15 ride.
Following the Combine we will email all players within 5 days. If you have been selected to trial or sign with a professional club, or selected for a Showcase Tour you will be notified in this email.